ACO Name and Location
Foothill Accountable Care Medical Group, Inc.
840 Towne Center Drive
Pomona, CA 91767
ACO Primary Contact
Administrator & CMS ACO Liaison
Phone (909) 398-1550, ext. 238
- ACO Participants:
Abraham Chen, D.O., Inc.
Ali Mohammad Etemadian, D.O., Inc.
Anthony S Oh A Medical Corporaton
A. R. Mohan, M.D., Inc.
B Don Ahn MD
Benacre Medical Center
Bhupal Kommineni, M.D., Inc.
Bipin Patadia, M.D., F.A.C.C., Inc.
Bryan P. Chan, M.D., Inc.
Bryan X Lee A Professional Medical Corporation
California Foothills Medical Associates
California Institute Of Cardiovascular Health Inc.
Carey A. Bledsoe, DPM A Professional Medical Corporation
Channell Family Medical Group, Inc.
Chaparral Medical Group, Inc.
Charles Ho, M.D.
Claremont Eye Associates Medical Group
Comprehensive Primary Care Medical Associates
Cong T. Phan M.D., Inc.
Ct Hung Md Inc.
Daryl Caringi, D.O., A Medical Corporation
Deepaaleya Medical Group, Inc.
Dwaraknath P. Reddy, M.D.
Dwight J. Goddard, M.D., Inc.
Garey Orthopedic Medical Group
Gary T. Lai, M.D.
Generoso S. Nery, M.D., Inc.
Gerardo M. General, M.D., Inc.
Ghassan Hadi, M.D., Inc.
Harvey D. Cohen, M.D., Inc.
Hospitalist Corporation of Inland Empire
Inland Family Healthcare Centers
Inland Pulmonary Medical Group
Inland Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Medical Group Inc
Inland Urology Medical Group
Inland Valley Hematology Oncology Associates
Inland Valley Infectious Disease Medical Group, Inc.
Internal Medicine Medical Group
J. Singh, D.O., Inc.
Jagtar Dhadwal, M.D., Inc.
Jan David Tepper, D.P.M., Inc.
Jennifer R. Boozer, D.O., Inc.
Jonardi Handoko, M.D.
Jose A. Dheming M.D., Inc.
Karin C. Li, M.D., A Professional Medical Corporation
Krishan K. Malhotra, M.D., Inc.
Lederhaus Disney And Rodriguez
Louie Medical Group, Inc.
Mahmood A. Khan
Mallu Reddy, M.D., Inc
Manuel C. Rivera, M.D., APC
Michael Chai, M.D., Inc.
Mountain View Emergency Physicians Medical Group
Mukesh Amin, Md & Tejinder Singh Md Inc
Naveen Gupta M.D. Inc.
Nephology Associates of Upland and Pomona
Nidia M. Colomer de Saca, M.D.
Ofelia L. Narvasa, M.D., Inc.
Parveen Virani, M.D., Inc.
Premier Family Medicine Associates, Inc.
Primaria Medical Clinic
Randy Karu, M.D., Inc.
San Antonio Urology Medical Group, Inc.
S Mandilawi MD Medical Corp
S.M. Hammad Rizvi, M.D., Inc.
Southern California Primary Medical, Inc.
Streng Bassi Begum And Jiang
Sudhir K Reddy Md Inc
Susan Biegel, M.D., Inc.
Synergy CT Surgery Partnership
Tom Moy, M.D.
Truong D Duong M.D., A Medical Corporation
Usha Mantha, M.D.
Vatsal Haren Mody, M.D., Inc.
Viet D. Ta, Md & Tiffany L. Quan, Md Medical Associates Inc.
Vinod K. Dhawan, M.D.
Vinod K. Garg Md, Inc.
Warren Regh C. Gabrillo III, M.D., Inc.
Wayne H. Martin, M.D., Inc.
Wilbert T Tsai Md Inc
Y. George Lin, M.D., Inc.
Yin H. Lai, M.D.
Zouhair Hakak, M.D.
- ACO Participants in Joint Ventures between ACO Professionals and Hospitals:
- ACO Governing Body:
- Tejinder Singh, M.D., Voting Member, ACO Participant, Private Practice in Upland
- Patty Rajan, Officer, CFO
- Rakesh Sinha, Voting Member, ACO Participant, Group Practice in Pomona
- Jaffar Tremazi, Voting Member, ACO Participant, Group Practice in Pomona
- Lester Holstein, Voting Member, ACO Participant, Group Practice in Claremont
- Naveen Gupta, Voting Member
- Bhupal Kommineni, Voting Member, ACO Participant, Private Practice in Upland
- C.T. Hung, Voting Member, ACO Participant, Private Practice in Upland
- Harvey Cohen, Voting Member, ACO Participant, Group Practice in Rancho Cucamonga
- Ricardo Saca, Voting Member, ACO Participant, Private Practice in Upland
- Ofelia Narvasa, Officer, ACO Participant, Private Practice in Chino
- Key ACO Clinical and Administrative Leadership:
- President: Dr. Tejinder Singh
- Medical Director: Dr. Tejinder Singh
- Compliance Officials: Dr. Rakesh Sinha and Dr. Ricardo Saca
- Quality Assurance/Improvement Officers: Dr. Harvey Cohen and Dr. Jaffar Tremazi
- Associated Committees and Committee Leadership:
- Quality Improvement and Quality Assurance Committee: Dr. Harvey Cohen, Chair
- Compliance Committee: Dr. Rakesh Sinha, Chair
- Types of ACO Participants, or Combinations of Participants, that formed the ACO:
- ACO professionals in a group practice arrangement
- Network of individual practices of ACO professionals
Shared Savings and Losses:
ACO in Second Year of First Agreement Period
- Agreement period beginning 2014, Performance Year 2015: No Savings was earned
- Agreement period beginning 2014, Performance Year 2014: No Savings was earned
Shared Savings Distribution:
Agreement period beginning 2014, Performance Years 2014, 2015:
- Primary Care Professionals:15%
- Primary Care Professionals – High Performance: Additional 5%
- Specialist Professionals: 15%
- Specialist Professionals – High Performance: Additional 5%
Any remainder of Shared Savings shall be used for ACO operations, to help FACMG fund working capital reserves, anticipated capital expenditures, offset any carry forward losses, for projected operating losses, potential repayment obligations, and practitioner retention strategy(ies).
Payment Rule Waivers:
No, our ACO does not utilize the SNF 3-Day Rule Waiver.
Quality Performance Results: